The New World Religion – Part 5
|By: Gary Kah; ©1999|
|Gary Kah reveals another aspect of the Roman Catholic Church’s role in promoting the New Age agenda. In this article he examines the “Ceremony of Induction and Extreme Oath of the Jesuits” to see how this society within the Catholic Church is in a unique position to assist the Pope in promoting the New religious/political order.|
The New World Religion – Part 5 – Secret Societies of Catholicism
In this on-going series we have examined the roots of the ecumenical/interfaith movement, its current activities, as well as its future plans. We have also unveiled the Vatican’s important role in supporting this New Age agenda. Last month’s article, for example, revealed the special relationship between Pope John Paul II, the U.N., and Mikhail Gorbachev in pursuing a new religious/political order. But the Vatican’s spiritual and political clout extends beyond these recognized relationships.
In addition to being allied with major world figures such as Gorbachev and the Dalai Lama, Pope John Paul has at his disposal a number of formidable institutions. One of the organizations assisting the Pope in his monumental undertaking is the Jesuit order, arguably the most prestigious and powerful secret society of Roman Catholicism. This organization, referred to by some as the CIA of the Vatican, has been working closely with the papacy for centuries.
Unlike other popes before him, John Paul has publicly acknowledged his undisputed leadership of this order, also known as the Society of Jesus. In an address to the society in October 1981, he reminded the Jesuits of their special vow of obedience to the office of the Pope.
Recently, with the help of a U.S. Congressman’s office, we were able to obtain a copy of the “Ceremony of Induction and Extreme Oath of the Jesuits” from the U.S. Library of Congress. The following excerpts from this oath reveal the unquestionable loyalty of the Jesuits to the Pope and their commitment to eradicate Protestantism.
- I,…Now, in the presence of Almighty God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed Michael the Archangel, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the holy apostles St. Peter and St. Paul and all the saints and sacred hosts of heaven, and to you, my ghostly father, the Superior General of the Society of Jesus…declare and swear, that his holiness the Pope is Christ’s Vicegerent and is the true and only Head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by virtue of the keys of binding and loosing, given to his Holiness by my Saviour, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths and governments, all being illegal without his sacred confirmation and that they may safely be destroyed. Therefore, to the utmost of my power, I shall and will defend this doctrine and His Holiness’ right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority…and all adherents in regard that they be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome.
- …I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ.
- …I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth…I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poinard [sic] or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.
- In confirmation of which, I hereby dedicate my life, my soul and all my coporeal [sic] powers, and with this dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in my own blood, in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the Militia of the Pope cut off my hands and my feet, and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein, with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth and my soul be tortured by demons in an eternal hell forever!
- All of which I…do swear by the blessed Trinity and blessed Sacrament, which I am now to receive, to perform and on my part to keep inviolably; and do call all the heavenly and glorious host of heaven to witness these my real intentions to keep this my oath.
How far will this Pope go—working with his inner circle—to consolidate the Church of Rome’s worldwide spiritual and political authority? The complete Jesuit Oath may be found in Appendix K of my book The New World Religion.
In 2 Thessalonians 2:7 the apostle Paul referred to “the secret power of lawlessness” which “is already at work.” The evil “power” mentioned in this passage has been alive throughout the centuries—working to deceive the masses. The main strategy of Satan has been to cast doubt on God’s Word, to distort the truth, and to prevent people from accepting the real Jesus Christ as described in Scripture. This unholy agenda has been carried forward by Satan’s vessels—including members of false religions, occult priesthoods, and secret societies, which sometimes publicly operate in the name of Christ, while privately being loyal to demonic forces.
Today, this age-old battle between good and evil is nearing a climax. The good news is: In spite of the best efforts of Satan and his followers, the New Age/one-world movement is destined for failure. We have the assurance of God’s Word (Matthew 24; 2 Thess. 2; 2 Peter 3; Revelation 19-22; etc.) that Jesus Christ, at His return, will be victorious over the forces of Satan.
Even now, Jesus is victorious (eternally speaking) because he has risen from the dead and has conquered sin. He is “the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End” (Rev. 22:13). We can rest on His promises. They are faithful and true. If we have trusted Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we will be saved from the just punishment for our sins and will spend eternity with Him. Have you made your decision for Christ?
For continuing coverage of important New Age/one-world developments, visit this site monthly. For complete documentation and more information on this vital subject, you are encouraged to obtain Gary Kah’s insightful new book The New World Religion (330 pages, including over 50 exhibits and 350 footnotes.)