What information we collect and how:
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT VIA THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number, photographs, etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorization.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION:
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service)
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Where you are invited to submit any CONTENT to this site you are required by such submission to grant JA Show a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub licensable right.
In addition you deemed to have given JA Show a license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you do not wish to grant such rights to JA Show, it is suggested that you do not submit your contribution to this site. By submitting your contribution to this site, you also warrant that such contribution is:
- your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to JA Show for all the purposes specified above;
- not defamatory;
- does not infringe any law.
In addition, you also:
- Indemnify JA Show against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by JA Show as a result of your breach of the above warranty
- Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the website and the other purposes specified above.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR DONORS
We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other
entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
This policy applies to all information received by The John Ankerberg Show, both online and
offline, on any Platform ("Platform", includes The John Ankerberg Show websites and mobile
applications), as well as any electron, written, or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’
information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to your closest JA Show regional office. A list of JA Show regional offices is available from jashow.org We may charge a small fee to cover administration expenses.